Thursday 15 May 2014

Sunday, 9 June 2013

Busy Busy Busy !

 
With the assistance of my dear wife I cut the hedge this morning - the weather is threatening to break ! and cut back the grass /wild flowers/weeds around the smaller of the 2 ponds . I must admit I have a great tolerance with weeds (or to lazy to pull them up more like !) and am over joyed to see anything grow unbidden in the garden .
 
 
A frog in our pond , Hodge our cat sits for hours trying to catch these unfortunate creatures - without success to date.
 
 
The hens - well nearly all of them , the one third from the left DOES have a head ! just looks as if it does not .
 
 
And that's where the other one was hiding , with the second of the 2 eggs for today . Have finally got some bedding plants for the garden so I will plant some of them out when the sun starts to go down

No comments:

Post a Comment