Thursday 15 May 2014

Sunday, 1 December 2013

Meatballs.

 
When I try something new in the culinary department my wife frowns ! . I do most of the cooking and after 25+ years in catering my wife is happy to let me , but she distrusts me when I stray from my normal spag-bol , stews and chilli's - she approached my savoury mince with the air of an early Christian Martyr . So when I picked up the wrong sauce whilst shopping - instead of Spaghetti Bolognause I got Meat Ball sauce,she gave me a look when I said I would make some meatballs with the mince I had got . A quick look on the internet came up with a recipe by Jamie Oliver , of course I did not have half the ingredients (we never do !) but whilst she was walking the dog I started cooking .
 
 
Finished ! - note drink to calm the chiefs nerves .
 
 
The end result !!, She said they were very nice ! Hurrah ! . She also said I was weird photographing dirty plates !.

No comments:

Post a Comment